Thursday, October 28, 2010

Put your money where your mouse is.


I first remember having this little, mouse, coin purse when I was about six.  As you can see, it didn't fit a lot of money in it, but 50 cents was big bickies in those days.  Icy cups at tuckshop were 5 cents and a packet of fonzies chips 20c.   I had a bit of an obsession with tuckshop, given that we were not allowed to buy our lunch.  


We made our own lunch each day but I used to sneak some of my pocket money to school in my mouse purse to buy myself a treat. If my older brother busted me at the tuckshop I would whine something about forgetting my lunch.  


I feel a little sad about letting this little fellow go, busted zip and all. 


eeeeek!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great that you took the time to stop by my blog. Thank you.
If you have a blog or page you'd like to share with me, please post the details.